Friday, March 27, 2009

My inventions

I have some inventions I have made with my snap circuit set. I made my own lamp. It has a switch and a button. The switch will turn on the button and then the button makes the light go when I hold it down.
I also made my own alarm circuit. It plays an alarm because there is an alarm that I connected to a speaker and then when I flipped the switch, it turned on the alarm. The alarm sounds like a siren.
There is a piece in the snap circuit set called a photoresistor. The photoresistor only works in the light. If it is in the dark or you cover it up, whatever it is connected to will stop working. It only goes when it is in a lighted room or light shines on it. I had my photoresistor connected to a speaker and it made noise in the room. But when I covered it up, it stopped. The photoresistor is my favorite piece.
I love my snap circuit set.

No comments:

Post a Comment